Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SAM CANN Responds: He didn't take tickets or go to the Circus
From : WhoCANN@
Sent : Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:01 AM
To : gundovald-the-flatulent@ hotmail.com
Subject : Circus Tickets
Recently you ran a note on an article that ran in the Gazette, and I would like to tell you the rest of the story ....
Every year All Legislators receive a form for Tickets to Ringling Brothers Circus (they have been offered 12 times to me and I have never ever received or used them) ... and the form was filled out and sent in on my behalf, HOWEVER, I did NOT, receive any tickets nor did I attend the Circus, apparently who ever sent this form out reported based on a form that was filled not on tickets given or received ... just thought you might like to know and appreciate the chance to set the record straight on my behalf ..

2 Comments:

Blogger eclectic said...

So according to Sam, Thomas Albert filed a false disclosure report. I muse if it was under oath ? If so that would be false swearing.

5/20/2006 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger Gundovald said...

Yea, I suppose Sam needs to have a word with him. Never heard, however, from Delegate Ron Fragale. I suppose he enjoyed feeding the elephants.

5/22/2006 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home